- Taking a walk around the block, dressed, with your girlfriend, is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
- Crossdressing is more competitive than I thought before I started – every time I think I’ve done a good job with something, I see someone else has done it waaaay better.
- Payless UGG knock-offs are awesome and comfortable. And look great with leggings.
- I have a new lace-front wig coming in the mail soon. Not quite sure how it works, but I’m hoping it has more styling options than my current wig. Does anyone know if it’s possible for a human-blend wig to get split ends?
- Halloween costume is coming together nicely. Going to need some gorrila tape to keep some articles of clothing in place. Expect a pictorial Halloween costume themed post this weekend.
- I took a great picture tonight, that I wish I could post unblurred – the below will have to do, though. The clear photo, and more, can be found on Flickr. (Contacts only – add me and I’ll add you.)
- Number of propositions received since I started crossdressing: 3.
- Number of propositions received in over twenty-five years of male form: 0 (not including girlfriend or exes.)
A few more days until the weekend! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend of crossdressing, football and pizza.